Friday, December 4, 2009

Zine of the Week

I like zines a lot. I like small, pocket sized ones and I like ones that are not really about much but still offer a few hours of contemplation or absent minded flicking through or make me smile a bit.

Statistical Analysis of the Things That Don't Matter and Everything Else

























Like this zine. It's very small and not very long, but lots of graphs and pie charts to look at so totally worth it.

Sarah McNeil is the author. She states 'Silly and sincere graphs of different things that happen and are discovered and recorded from everyday life. It is important to break down the types of birds in the city into a pie chart (pigeons win by the way), or an x,y graph of the consistence of the apple juice stain on my shirt etc. Very important.'


No comments:

Post a Comment