Monday, December 21, 2009

Brrrrrr - it's cold out there!

So why not get some lovely handmade winter warmers.....I've just ordered a pair of these fab leggings from Norwegian Wood 


 

Love the pom pom neck warmers from Silky Prudence 



 

A winter cowl/ cape will almost certainly be a new year purchase, from love and knit 



 


And if any of you have checked out the Eden Rose Lifestyle christmas giveaways (which by the way are open for another couple of days if you're quick!) you'll see that along with a pair of Bbel earrings, you can also win one of these lovely hats from Knitwillo 



 

She also makes the most adorable baby slippers, and although I don't have anyone small enough to buy these for right now, I've got my eye on them for forthcoming deliveries!  Love the 'grandpa slippers'








And these beautiful rose slippers


 

All available in her shop

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Hope you enjoy the hat! Alicia at Knitwillo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem - I love your designs! Can't wait to receive my hat knitwillo. Will be keeping my eye on both of your shops for more lovely things!

    ReplyDelete