Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kiss Kiss

I've been working on the spring/summer pieces and am designing some new wrap necklaces.

This is a sneak preview of the kiss kiss necklace, it wraps around twice with two solid silver kisses resting on the neck and hangs low on the chest.

I'm hoping to get the new designs in the shop for easter.


Thanks to all the blogs which have featured Bbel recently, the fox stole still seems to be a favourite amongst other bloggers and I was thrilled to be featured on Covet & Want.


Since then, I have been inundated with orders and requests for the fox stole - I am currently sold out and am catching up with orders.  I am hoping to have it back in the shop in March - until then let me know if you would like to order one and I'll make sure you're top of the list!

1 comment:

  1. I was delighted to feature you!

    Melissa from icovetandwant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete