Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Day!


First day, first post! Bbel blog is now up and running - here you'll find updates on new designs, offers, events and lots of info on great designers, artists and jewellers.


Since I started Bbel jewellery and visiting indie craft and design fairs, I have been amazed at all the talent there is out there.

I meet so many interesting people when I'm out and about at craft fairs and festivals and always marvel at their designs and talent. I'll be showcasing groups of designers each week - first up: Gemma Correll

You are my favourite


I met Gemma at the very first Bust Magazine Craftacular and since then have been in love with her illustrations.

The Unusual Child


I also love the collaborative postcard books. This is one of Gemma's illustrations in the book 'Misfits'






You can see Gemma's website or visit her blog here.









No comments:

Post a Comment